Okay, kings and queens, it’s time to silence the haters once and for all with some next-level entrepreneurial ideas that will make them eat their words. Remember: as aspiring billionaire Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson often says, “the best revenge is success.”
The only question is, what ideas can you implement that will be innovative, strategic, and a sure hit with the crowd? Let’s take a look at some of the most ground-breaking, ingenious, and high-tech solutions out there for making serious cash. You want a hot body? You want a Bugatti? You want a Maserati? Then it’s time to innovate. Take a look at these groundbreaking ideas.
That’s right, you know those big boxy machines that dispense chips and sodas? You can make a killing by purchasing them and strategically placing them on high-volume areas, like malls, college campuses, office complexes, and even high schools. The only question is why haven’t you invested in vending machines already?
But seriously, if you want to cash in on this 21st-century gem of a money-making scheme, there are a few steps:
- First, find a website or wholesale retailer that sells vending machines. A vending machine vendor, if you will.
- Purchase as many vending machines as your budget allows.
- Call up local mall owners, university campus facilities managers, office building owners, and other property managing officials in your area.
- Strike up a deal with them and see if you can station one of your vending machines on the premises.
- Rake in the dough. You’ll be shocked to see how people’s cravings for chips and chocolate translate into big-time passive income.
Vending machines not really your thing? Try these other ideas on for size.
This one takes a bit more maneuvering, but with enough capital, you can get this business off the ground and ready to fly. Not sure what reverse mortgages are exactly? Here’s reverse mortgages explained:
- Basically, retired people who own property may need an additional source of income.
- A reverse mortgage company can purchase the home, but allow them to stay there.
- They then pay the retirees out a portion of the value of the home.
- However, once the retiree moves out or passes away, the mortgage company owns the title to the house.
Essentially, reverse mortgages are the new house flipping. It may be hard to get the capital up front, but if you create a solid business plan, you may be able to get the backing of hungry and insightful venture capitalists. With America’s population rapidly aging, you’ll definitely want to get in on the ground floor of this incredible business opportunity – and so will potential investors.
It’s 2020 baby and let us tell you, content is selling like hotcakes. Users are engaged, online, scrolling, tapping, and clicking nearly 24/7. All that engagement is building quite the industry, often referred to as the attention economy by fancy literary types.
The question you need to be asking yourself is: how do I cash in on the clicks and views? The answer? Viral content. You basically have two choices, which we’ll outline here.
- Make your own content. Are you a creator? Are you passionate about your craft and excited to share it with others? If you’ve got what it takes to make awesome, shareable YouTube videos, Tik Tok dance sensations, or massively marketable Instagram feeds, that’s a great place to start. If you’ve got the stuff, sponsors will take note and offer you wickedly lucrative deals.
- Invest in content. How does this work? Easy. You find creators who’ve really got the special magic but haven’t been discovered, and you offer them promotional deals for managing and marketing them. All it takes is a little SEO (that’s search engine optimization), link-building, and partnerships with crave-worthy brands.
Once your content goes viral, you can easily turn it into a lucrative business through Google Ads, YouTube partnerships, and sponsorships and partnerships with brands that users love. Plus, with more and more brands looking to market their products through natural, native influence (rather than through paid media) you’ll be set to watch your small content business explode into an empire.
Truly, the sky is the limit – the only thing stopping you is yourself!